TBA – Keynote Speaker
TBA – Special Guest
Kathy Hart – Emcee
Kathy Hart is co-host of Chicago’s Eric & Kathy Show on 101.9 FM the MIX. She attended Columbia College and has worked every format and day-part in cities like Rockford, Milwaukee, Raleigh, Phoenix and Columbus, Ohio before finally coming home to Chicago. Kathy, an adoptive mother, resides in the north suburbs of Chicago with her husband and three children.
Become A Sponsor
Make a sponsorship commitment at any 1 of 3 different levels. Each comes with great benefits and helps towards our mission of bringing children home to loving families.
Be A Table Captain
Commit as a table captain to sell 10 seats at $250 each.
Buy Tickets or Donate
Individual tickets are available for $250 each. Each purchase helps make it possible for vulnerable children to become adopted into safe, loving, and permanent families.
Title Sponsor / $20,000
- Company name on signage
- Company name listed in the program and highlighted at the event
- Logo on Gather for the Gift invitation and included in GOA’s 2017 chapter newsletters distributed nationwide
- Logo with hyperlink featured on giftofadoption.org home page.
- Three premium tables for 10
- 4 tickets to a VIP reception, and the option of a private meeting with speaker on the day of the event
Reception Sponsor / $10,000
- Company name displayed during the cocktail reception for Gather for the Gift
- Company name listed in the program and mentioned at the event
- Company logo included in April GOA newsletter distributed to state chapters nationwide and logo with hyperlink featured on giftofadoption.org
- 2 premium tables for 10
- 2 tickets to a VIP reception with Speaker.
Table Sponsor / $5,000
- Company name prominently displayed on signage at Gather for the Gift and on the menus the evening of the event
- Company name listed prominently in the program and company name listed on www.giftofadoption.org
- 1 premium table for 10.